Board & Brush
Host a Private Paint Party for Your Community
Our wood sign workshops are perfect for scouts, sororities, sports teams, foundations, charities and more. A Board & Brush paint party is the perfect place to come together and connect with people for a cause! We make it easy – and fun – to gather with your community and raise money for your foundation or group in a creative and inspiring atmosphere.
We love to cater to each and every group to create an experience unique to your needs. Please contact us for details on how we can help to make your event a success!
- You bring the fun – we’ll do the setup and clean-up!
- You’ll have 3 hours of studio creativity!
- You’ll browse our gallery and choose which wood sign projects to offer your group during the event
- Our amazing staff will guide you step-by-step throughout the workshop
- We provide all of the materials needed to make a beautiful DIY piece (including wall hangers)!
- At the end of the paint party, each guest will leave with a beautiful, classic wooden piece that he or she will be proud to display!
- We offer alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in some of our studios while other studios have a BYOB permit for your convenience. Please contact your local studio for more information related to their alcohol policy.
how do we sign up?
how do we sign up?
1. Pick a Studio Near You
To find a location nearest to you, view the list below, input a ZIP code or allow our site to auto-detect the best studio based on your location.
2. Fill Out Our Private Party Request Form
After selecting your studio location, fill out our party request form to give us information on your availability, party size and party type!
3. Browse Our Design Options
The studio owner of your selected location will reach out to finalize the details after receiving your form. In the meantime, you can browse our project gallery to get inspired and excited for what you might choose to create!
4. Show up and have fun!
Once your paint party is confirmed, we’ll take care of the rest! Workshops typically last three hours, but these can vary a bit depending on studio. Be sure to arrive a little early to find your seat and get settled in — we start our DIY workshops on time!
What are you waiting for?
Search your nearest studio location below! Then, you can submit your private party request.