NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1.PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Board & Brush Fifth Anniversary Contest (Contest) begins on 03/05/2020 at 12:00 am ET and ends on 3/31/2020 11:00 pm ET (the Promotion Period).
The sponsor of this Contest is Board and Brush Creative Studio Franchising LLC (Sponsor). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2.ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21 years old (the Entrant). Prizes must be redeemed at a Board and Brush workshop studio, and Contest winners will be responsible for their own transportation to the workshop studio of their choice. See locations at https://boardandbrush.com/studio-locations. Sponsor, and its franchisees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the Promotion Entities), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. Household Members shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Immediate Family Members shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Five prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Board & Brush coupon code for a table of six entitling the winner and five guests to attend one workshop at no cost valued at $408 each. The Board & Brush coupon code may be redeemed for six workshops (a table of six) at any Board & Brush location. See locations at https://boardandbrush.com/studio-locations. Contest winners will be responsible for the cost of their own drinks and/or refreshments during the workshop, and for their costs of transportation to and from the workshop studio of their choice.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these official rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Prizes must be redeemed by August 31, 2020. Other restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered within the United States. Residents of Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the contest. Winners will be responsible for their transportation to the selected Board & Brush location and for registering for their workshop through the Board & Brush website at https://boardandbrush.com/studio-locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest by filling out the form and submitting on our website at https://boardandbrush.com/fifthanniversary during the Promotion Period online by 03/31/2020 11:00 pm ET.
Entries submitted must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received through the end of the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within seven business days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information approximately seven business days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or a potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release (collectively the Prize Claim Documents). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, events beyond the reasonable contemplation and control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of these official rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Board & Brush Creative Studio Franchising LLC, 117 Hill Street, Hartland, WI 53029. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than seven business days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a winner list online, visit https://boardandbrush.com/fifthanniversary. The winner list will be posted after the winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Board & Brush Creative Studio Franchising LLC, 117 Hill Street, Hartland, WI 53029.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Board & Brush Creative Studio Franchising LLC, 117 Hill Street, Hartland, WI 53029, email@example.com.